Monday, March 11

Winter Cheer

Happy Monday!
My life has been quite hectic the past few months. Between work, family and my first grand child due in 6 weeks, I have had very little time to spend on my crafting. What little time I have to craft I am working on my design work. 
Abbi swim has wrapped up so I will have more crafting time! Yay!  

I made this card for one of The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge a while ago.  
The image is from Saturated Canary called Nikki. She is colored with copics - BG70, BG72, BG75/E000, E00, E21, E04/R20, R81/E33, E35/E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47/N0, N1, N2.
I added stickles to her bow, skirt and pom poms. The snowflakes are covered with frosted stickles and have  a rhinestone in the centers. The pattern papers are from an older pack of My Minds Eye. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you stop back again soon!

No comments: