Wednesday, March 13

Home Sweet Home

Hello!
Today I want share a card that I made for The Craft's Meow March Sketch.

I stuck pretty close to the sketch. 



I have had this Cheery Lynn screen door die for a couple of years and have not used. When I saw this months sketch I new it would be perfect for it! The screen on the top of the door came with the die. 
The pattern papers are My Minds Eye - Collectible Unforgettable. 


The hanging Home Sweet Home heart is from Love Dwells Here as is the sentiment. The heart border is from Baby Shelf. I added a couple of roses to the ends of the heart border. 

We would love for you to play along with us!  You have until March 31st @ noon Pacific to play along so there is still plenty of time! You can find all the details for the challenge right here! 
Have a great rest of your day!

No comments: