Thursday, March 22

Spring is in the air

Hi!
Today I am sharing my sample for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz. The challenge this week is to use spring colors. 
I used 3 stamp sets from Gina K Designs - Dogwood and Butterfly, Lovely Labels and Lovely Labels 2. The flowers were colored with copics - R000, 00, 12/R81, 83, 85/BV0000, 000, 11/Y00, 11, 13/YG01, 03, 05, 06.
The sentiment in the center is from Whimsy's Spring Letter Seals stamp set.

I invite you to visit the Twisted Thursday challenge group to see the other DT samples and to pull out those spring colors and play along with us! You can find the challenge discussion here.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits!

2 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very pretty and such lovely colours :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love these vintage images, Sharri. your colors are delightful and I love the design.
Blessings,
Teresa