Thursday, March 29

Have I toad you

Hi!
Remember me?! lol! I have been crazy busy this past week and have not had a chance to make anything, let alone post anything.
Abbi's birthday is coming up and so is her 1st communion. Hopefully after the next couple weeks are over I can spend some time at my crafting table again!
Since it is Thursday that means it's time for another Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz. Sticking with tradition for the last week of the month, this week's challenge is "Anything Goes"!
Here is my sample -

This frog was a freebie that Anne Fenton had on her blog under the "Anne's Freebie Frogs" tab. Isn't this guy cute and I loved the sentiment.
I colored him with Prisma Pencils and baby oil. The papers are Echo Parks Springtime. I kept the embellies pretty simple by using just twine and buttons.

We are making a few changes to the Twisted Thursday challenges. One change is that you can now use what ever medium you would like to for coloring, including alcohol markers with no limits! Come check out the challenge to see the rest of the DT samples...they are fabulous!

Have a great day!!

Card Supplies:
Stamp: Digi from Anne's Digital Art 
Paper: Bazzill, SU, GKD, Echo Park, PTI
Ink: Memento
Other: Spellbinders - Rectangles, Button, Twine Scrappers Floss 

2 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

What a cute card!!! love the frog. It's been much too long since I stopped by. Cards are great!

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Sharri!