Tuesday, March 20

Easter bunnies

Happy Spring!
Today is a gorgeous first day of spring! It's in the upper 70's and the sun is shining, it's perfect! The card I am sharing today has a spring feel to it ;)
I had wanted to finish this note card to share with the Easter basket I made for the CSS alumni hop this past Friday but did not get it done in time. I had bit of a crafting block once I had all the paper cut and the bunnies colored. I sat there looking at it all and could not decide how I wanted to do the layout. Hate it when that happens!
Anyway, the bunnies are from  Gina K's Basket Blessing stamp set and were colored with copics, E40, E41 and R20. I wanted the fur to look like it had texture so I found an old towel and soak a bit of it with copic blending solution then dabbed it on the bunnies.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs - Basket Blessings
Ink: Memento, SU, Copics - E40, E41, R20
Paper: Gina K Designs, Copic Blending
Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Dots EF, Brads, MFT - Fresh Cut Grass & Sunshine Dies,

I hope you are having the same spring weather where ever you live and are able to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very spring-like!! i'm enjoying the sunshine too :) A perfect card for the time of year!