Friday, October 29

Tag - your it!!

Hiya!!

I am tonight this evening to share a tag I made for this weeks My Favorite Things Stamp Club challenge. You can read all about the challenge here.
Stamp: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: Gina K, Basic Grey, Copic X-press It
Other: Spellbinders, Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Twine, Eyelet

I used Spellbinders labels 17 for the tag base. I ran red labels 17 tags through my cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and did the same with the long rectangle behind my image. The image is the A La Modes Birthday Girl and I colored her with copics, R02, R22, R24, R20, E07, E35, E51, E53, Y15, Y17, Y28, C5, C6, and C7. I paper pieced the cupcake liner with Basic Greys Cupcake paper. The icing on the cupcake is white liquid applique before I puffed it up with my heat tool, I glitter sprinkled on liquid applique. I also added glitter to her crown and used my clear glaze pen to add some shine to her shoes and gloves.
I gave her a pearl necklace and earring using some very small white pearls that I got as a gift.
Here is another view of this glammed up gal.


Since this tag is fairly big, I decided I would use it not only for a tag on a gift but could also use it for the card as well so I finished off the back.

Thank you so much for stopping by tonight! Have a wonderful rest of your evening!

No comments: