Friday, October 29

Did you hear?

Good morning Stampers!

I wanted give a shout out to my dear friend Jessica Fick. Jess is moving on to new opportunities and I wish her all the best and much success in her new ventures!

I also want to encourage you to visit her blog and read all about her iEmbellish Virtual Card Kits. I got a peek at one of the kits and they are fabulous! She should really call them a mini magazine because they have so much packed into them, much more detail than the kits she designed for Gina K Designs. If you loved her Gina K card kits, you are gonna flip over these!

Congratulation Jess!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Tina said...

How sweet of you Sharri to post this. Jessica IS fabulous and I wish her the best, as always! P.S. I bought the virtual kit (one of them) already... hee hee. There IS a ton of info in them!!!