Monday, November 1

ABC's & 1, 2, 3's

Happy Monday Stampers!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a fun Halloween!
I had a very nice weekend. I spent Saturday morning and afternoon with my girls. It's not often that I get to spend time with both of them together since my older daughter is a busy gal. Sunday, my hubby and I took Abbi trick or treating. We hit up two towns for candy! hee hee! Actually we went to visit my Mom and in her town they had trick or treating earlier than ours so we took advantage of trick or treating there and then headed home for our trick or treating time. I was so proud of Abbi. She made sure to say thank you to every house she went to. She told me that people are spending their own money to buy the candy to pass out and everyone should say thank you to them for doing that.  The girl got a ton of candy! She picked out all the candy she did not like and sold it to my hubby for a dollar. I think hubby got a good deal! lol!

In July when I went to CHA, I had the chance to do a few make and takes. One of them was at the October Afternoon booth. This weekend I used the make and take from OA on a card.

Paper: Gina K, October Afternoon
Other: Buttons, twine, October Afternoon diecuts and stickers

I added a few buttons to the bingo card and a strip of Black Onyx paper embossed with stars between the pattern paper and the bingo card. The Rocket Red paper was embossed with Tim Holtz Collage embossing folder. Won't this be a fun card to give to a child during the school year or even to a teacher?

Thank you so much for checking in with me today!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

So so Cute!!! LOVE that Bingo card.