Friday, March 27

Wishing you peace

Happy Friday!
I am so glad it is Friday! The weather is somewhat descent and I am almost done with work - Yahoo!

The card I am sharing today is for friends of our family. They just lost their Father/Grandpa this past week.
I used GinaK's Comfort and Peace stamp set. This is such a beautiful set to use for a sympathy card.
The cs is Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke and layering weight white pure luxury paper. The dp is Basic Greys new Porcelain paper pack.
I used my SU markers, Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke, and colored with them right on the stamp. After stamping the image, I used the quickie glue pen to add dazzling diamond glitter to the flowers. The yellow is doodlebug flock.
I used my new labels 4 nestibilities to cut out the image, sentiment and the matting's.
I used eyelet rain dots and ribbon to attach the image to the card. The sentiment is alo accented with the tiny rain dots.
I hope your Friday is fantastic and your are able to do everything you want to this weekend!
Hugs,
Sharri

1 comment:

patti j. said...

Pretty card - love the color combination! Thanks for sharing.