Monday, March 30

A day at the beach

Here we are at the beginning of another week! Can you believe April is only a couple of days a way? I thought it would never get here!
I had a very busy weekend with Birthday parties, Anniversary party, parties all weekend! I hope your weekend was good!

Today's card I would like to share was made for the Thursday Sketch challenge over at Stamp TV hosted by Jessica.

I picked up Kindred Spirit stamps awhile ago and had not inked them up yet, how sad is that! When I was thinking about I wanted to do for this challenge I remembered one of the Kindred Spirits stamps I had and thought it would be perfect for what I was going to do. I found a border punch, Boundary Waters, that looked like waves and wanted to use that for the challenge. How perfect does At the Beach work with this punch?
The sentiment is also Kindred Spirits, Kindred Greetings for Kids. I tried to get the ribbon to not cover the tag. After many tries at tying it, I gave up because it had a mind of it's own. lol...
The sentiment says "I'm so lucky you're mine!". Even though this is in the greetings for kids, I think it could be used for any member of your family or maybe even some of your friends.

Thanks for stopping by and have a magnificent Monday!
hugs,
Sharri


Card Details -
Paper: Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette and white Pure Luxury. DP: Delicate Dots and Berry Bliss
Stamps: KS- At the Beach, Kindred Greetings for Kids
Accessories: Eyelet Raindots, Nestibilities - Scalloped Octagon and Labels Three, Koh-i-noor pencils, Prisma pencils, OMS, Clear Embossing Powder, Versamarker, Devine Swirls Embossing Folder and Boundary Waters Border Punch

2 comments:

patti j. said...

Very cute! You're right - at the beach fits perfectly with the punch - love your waves!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love what you've done with the wave punch...fantastic. I think I need that punch now! :)