Saturday, March 14

Head in the Clouds

Happy Saturday!

Over the next few days I want to share a few more cards that I made for the Gina K release party.
Don't you love Asela's new set Zoo Animals? These little guys are so cute! When I saw the giraffe is this set with the sentiment "You're always reaching for the top", I wanted to surround him in clouds.
I started out with a piece of white cs cut using SU's top note. I stamped the giraffe with memento's tuxedo black ink, colored him in with my Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS, colored over him again with a versamarker and heat embossed using clear embossing powder. The grass is sponged with Wasabi and Artichoke with a bit of Chocolate sponges near the horizon and around the edges. The clouds in the sky were sponged with Bashful Blue.
The paper is Basic Grey' Mellow and Gina's pure luxury brown from the Floral Frenzy kit.
The sentiment was punched with SU's Curly Label punch as is it's matting.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Sharri

1 comment:

nikki said...

Yeah you know I love this. Very sweet!