Monday, March 16

Reversed elephants

Good Afternoon!

The weather is spoiling us these past few days. It has been just beautiful and so spring like that you just want to be outside enjoying it while it lasts.

Have you ever misplaced something and can not remember where you put it? Well I did that with this card. I had made it to share it during the release party, but saved it on my laptop where I normally would not save my projects.
I came across it shortly after and thought I would share it now.
Asela's Zoo animals is such a fun set. I had just bought a reverse image stamp and this would be a really cute set to create a reverse image of one of the animals.The card base and the heart is white pure luxury and I used two of the basic grey 6x6 paper packs, Granola and Two Scoops for all the dp. I stamped one elephant with versamark twice on different sheets of dp and heat embossed using black embossing powder. For the second elephant, I inked the image with versamark, stamped the image on the reverse image stamp, stamped the reverse image stamp on the dp and heat embossed using black embossing powder. I repeated this for the second piece of dp. The heads are popped up to add a little dimension to them.

Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Sharri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharri!
Super, super, super cute! ---teri

Anonymous said...

Aww...too cute! I think elephants are just too much fun. Thanks for sharing!