Thursday, December 11

Snow Swirls

Hello!


OMG! Is it cold here in Wisconsin tonight! I think it is a good night to snuggle up with a blanket, my daughter and our furry babies. I have to share a picture of my furry babies, Chuckie and Caitlyn. It is not often I can get a picture of them both sitting still...lol! Do you think I need to trim Caitlyn's face so you can see her eyes or better yet so she can see...hehehe!

Okay on to the card.
This is another card using the Penny Black stamp, Warm and Cold. I just love this snowman.

All the cs and dp is SU's. I stamped the snowman with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink, colored him with with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS and used crystal lacquer on his nose, eyes, mouth, arms, and the ends of his scarf. Blue rhinestones are his buttons.


I made the snow swirls by embossing a piece of whisper white cs with the divine swirls embossing folder, cut diagonally along the swirls then used my quickie glue pen to add the baby blue glitter to the swirls. I added the swirls over the snowman as an after thought - and it actually turned out to be one of those good afterthoughts...hehehe!
I punched the snowflakes from fuzzy white paper and added a blue rhinestone to the center of each one.
The let it snow sentiment is from SU's Cold Play stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by!
Sharri

No comments: