Wednesday, October 1

Things that make you go hmm...

Good Morning!

Have you ever looked at something and were not sure what to say and make that little hmm sound? I did that with these two cards. I do not dislike them but not sure if I do like them, if that makes any sense...hehehe!
I really like Rupa's Whatever Floats your Boat stamp set. I stamped a couple of these two images and colored them with Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, and blending stump. My trouble started when I was forcing myself to use my scraps. I could not find a color combination that I liked. I actually made two cards of each image and the two I am posting are the better ones...scary huh?!!

The cs for both cards are SU. The dp is just scraps. There is a bit of sparkle on the dp in the above card. It's a bit hard to see in the picture.
The fish on the top card is one of the Cuttlebug die cuts and I also used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder as part of the background.


The leaves on this card are from a little Marvy punch. This is the same punch I used in my star book for the tree.

Thank you for looking!

Sharri

No comments: