Tuesday, September 30

Scalloped square card

Hi!

Have you ever been so busy you forgot something important? Well, that was me yesterday and this morning. Yesterday was my husbands birthday and I realized when I got up that morning I did not have a card for him! Oops! So after work I quickly got started on a card and this is what I came up with.

The card started out as a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square before I used the large scalloped square nestibility die cut.
All the paper is SU (River Rock, Ruby Red, and the dp is Western Sky - I think)
The horse stamp is one my daughter picked out at Micheal's - she loves anything to do with horses. I colored it with my Copics.
The Ruby Red cs matted behind the horse was run through the cuttlebug using the Distressed Stripes embossing folder.
This was a fairly easy card to make and thankfully it did not take me long at all!

Earlier this morning I received a phone call from my daughter's teacher. She reminded me today was picture day, oops again! I completely forgot about this too. I sure hope this will not be a pattern for me the rest of the week! LOL!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Sharri

No comments: