Thursday, May 2

Button Flower

Hello!

It seems like forever since I have shared a sample for the Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz
This week the twist for our Anything Goes challenge is Buttons!
Here is my sample -
I used all October Afternoon scrap paper on my card. Before making the rosette, I used one of my Martha Stewart border punches along the edge of the paper for a little different look. 

The flower in the center of the rosette is from The Craft's Meow Stitched Flowers set. I colored the flower with copics - R32, R35, R37/YG03, YG25/Y13, Y15, R19. I added a button to the center of the flower. 
The sentiment is from TCM's Summertime Fun with Fibi and Lilly.  I included a little button on the end of the banner. 
I hope you will stop by The Outlawz and check out the rest of the DT samples. As always, we would love for you to play along with us!

Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments: