Thursday, March 14

3D Twisted Thurday

Hello!

I wanted to share my sample I made for this weeks Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz.
The challenge is always anything goes and each week we add a twist for you to add to your creation if you choose to.
This week the twist is 3D.

I added a rolled flower to my card for the 3D twist. The flower is made out of white fleece. I added a pearl to the center of the flower.
The flower image is from TCM's Stitched Flowers stamp set and is colored with copics BV04, BV23, BV25/R11, R20, R21, R22/BG000/YG91, YG93, YG97.
The papers are MME Stella and Rose Hazel. I finished off the card with a bit of lace and leaves for the rolled flower.

We would love for you to play along with us. You can check out the rest of the DT samples and find all of the challenge details right here.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: