Thursday, January 3

Super Cool Birthday

Happy Thursday!
The Twisted Thursday Challenge group at The Outlawz has kicked off the New Year with a fun challenge!
This weeks twist is 'Snow People'!
 
I used a snow woman image and sentiment from Gina K Designs Winter Friends stamp set.
I used copics to color her - R20, 21, 22, 24, 27/BG0000, 10, 11, 23, 32/C00, 0.
I added stickled and glitter to the scarf, hat and present for a bit of sparkle.
The only other embellishments I used was bakers twine.
 
I hope you take a minute to check out the challenge and the other DT samples. As always we would love for you to play along with us!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!! 
 



Card Supplies:
Stamps: GKD - Winter Friends
Ink: Memento, Vivid
Paper: MME - Life of the Party, Xpress-It Blending, American Crafts, GKD
Other: Spellbinders - Ovals, MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax Diemanics, Twine, Stickles, Glitter, Liquid Applique

1 comment:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Fun papers!!