Tuesday, January 1

Hugs & Kisses!

Happy New Year!!

I can not believe 2012 is behind us and it is January 1, 2013! Wow! Did the last year seem to fly by for you too? It seems like the older I get the faster the years go by! Lol!

Since it is the first of the month, it time for another Sketch Challenge over at The Crafts Meow. The challenges goes for the whole month so you have plenty of time to play along with us :^)

Here is the sketch...

And this is my sample for the sketch.


 
I actually stayed pretty close to the sketch with my card.  
I used several stamp sets for my card. The red stripes are from Holiday Foundations, The XOXO's are from Love Dwells Here, the Hugs & Kisses sentiment is from Valentine Wishes and the rest of the sentiments and hearts are from Zoom Goes My Heart.
 
 

This is what the card looks like when it is open. I forgot how much I liked the look of the window cards.

May hope, love, and warmth be in your heart's possessing and may the New Year bring you and yours many blessings.
Thank you for checking in with me today!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM _ Valentine Wishes, Love Dwells Here, Zoom Goes My Heart, Holiday Foundations
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Vivid
Other: Spellbinders - Hearts, MFT - Fish Tail Flag Stax, Bakers Twine, Heart Stickers

1 comment:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Sharri, I love the design, so cool.
Have a wonderful New Year.