Friday, September 14

Be an Angel

Happy Friday!
This past week Abbi has started practices with the swim team. She has practice Monday through Friday. I think this schedule is going to take some time to get used to...at least for Mom anyway! lol!
Wednesday my wonderful hubby took her so I could meet up with a couple of my good friends for dinner. Waving hi to Sue and Jess! You too Shelly...we sure missed you!

I am a day behind in sharing my card for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge group at The Outlawz . This week our twist is called "Be an Angel"!
 This sweet angel is by Saturated Canary. I can not give you a link to her because I do not see her in the shop right now. She is colored with copics - BG53, 57/E000, 00, 21, 40, 42, 43, 44, R21, 22, 20, 24, 27, 29, 30/Y000, 11, 15, 19, 28/YG91, 93, 97/YR23/W00, 1, 3, 5.
I added stickles to her wings, petticoat and the ornaments. The poinsettia is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  


Be sure to stop by the TT Challenge Group to the rest of the cards made by the DT for the Be an Angel twist. They are fantastic!

Thanks for checking in with me today and have a awesome weekend!


Card Supplies:
Stamp: Saturated Canary
Ink: Memento
Paper: SU, Gina K Designs, Copic Blending, Basic Grey - Jovial
Other: Copics, Pearl Flourishes, WOC Poinsettia, MS Pine Branch Punch, Spellbinders - Labels 28 & Petite Ovals

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Colored to perfection and love the swirl of pearls. The stickles is icing on the cake!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very adorable :) Lovely image and so wonderfully coloured - love the design and layout too - just gorgeous!

Sandra said...

Hi Sharri, I've been waiting for you to post this card. It is absolutely gorgeous, you've coloured the Saturated Canary image to perfection and the papers and layout are awesome. Anyone getting this Christmas card is likely a very special person. I look forward to your creations every week. Well done!
:)S