Wednesday, September 19

Birthday Stitches

Hi!
Today I would like to share a card I made using The Craft's Meow Stitched Flowers and Stitched Sentiments stamp sets. 
I colored the flowers and sentiment with copics - B12, 14/RV32, 34/R56, 11, 81, 83, 85/YG03. I used a Sizzix embossing folder called Flower Cluster on the darker pink bottom layer and a Paper Studio embossing folder called Intricate Swirl on the smaller pink layer.
I added a bit of lace, stitching and ribbon to the card and called it done!

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Stitched Flowers, Stitched Sentiments
Paper: Gina K Designs, Copic Blending, SU, Basic Grey - Euphoria
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other: Sizzix EF, Paper Studio EF, MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax, Spellbinders - Ovals, Ribbon, Lace, Sewing Machine

No comments: