Sunday, June 24

The Outlawz 2000 Member Party!


ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?!!!

Tonight The Outlawz is kicking off a week long party to celebrate 2000 members and what a party it will be!! Our theme for the party is "Where In The World?" 
Because the party is for our members we want to know where all of you are from!!

There are games, challenges, a blog hop and of course tons of prizes to be won!!
I have to say that I am a bit jealous that I can not win those prizes ;-)

My fellow Twisted Thursday DT gals and I have come up with a challenge that has the perfect twist for the party theme - "Patriotic"

Here is my Where in the World? - Patriotic sample -

I went with a stars and stripes theme, along with the red, white and blue for the United States. The red, white and blue also represents the Norwegian heritage that Stoughton WI is famous for.
The pattern papers are Bo Bunny's Liberty. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Stars stamp set.

Now head over to the party and click on the 2000 Member tab where you will find all of the details for the TT challenge, the party festivities and list of all of those fabulous prizes up or grabs!

See you at the Party! 




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs - Dreams
Ink: SU
Paper: SU, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Other: Buttons, Bakers Twine, Spellbinders - Stars, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax Dienamics, PTI - Banner

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Sharri!

Unknown said...

This card is awesome. I love playing over at the outlawz. I’m following you.

grandmaplenty said...

I love your Stars and Stripes card. That looks really neat where the greeting goes through the stars. Its a great design.