Sunday, February 19

Praise the Lord!

Hi!
Tonight I am sharing a card I made for the Sweet N Sassy Stamps Wednesday Challenge. The challenge this week was to make a circle card.


I used the Praise the Lord stamp set. Instead of using the whole image I used just the flowers to create my frame for the sentiment.
The flowers were colored with copics - YR12,14/Y26/E77,79/YG25,61,63,66. I added a bit of sparkle to them by water coloring with a clear glitter pen.

Card Supplies:
Stamp: SNSS Praise the Lord
Ink: Memento
Paper: Gina K Designs, Bazzill, Copic Blending, Basic Grey - Pyrus
Other: Copics, Cheery Lynn - Tropical Flourish, Spellbinders - Circles, Big Scalloped Circles & Labels 9, SNSS - Lacey Eyelet Border, Ribbon, Glitter Pen

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

1 comment:

Sussie said...

What a lovely card you have make. Thanks for your visit and that you became a follower, now I'm a follower.

Hugs
Sussie B