Thursday, February 16

Lots of layers

Hello!

It's Outlawz Twisted Thursday! This week we are challenging you to use lots of layers on your project for our Twisted Thursday Challenge.
If you follow or read my blog, you know I love layers so this was a perfect challenge for me ;-) 
Here is my sample and it has more layers than normal for me :-)

The flowers are from Gina K Designs Dogwood and Butterfly stamp set. I colored them with prisma pencils, OMS and then covered them with stickles. I usually can not get the sparkle from the stickles or glitter to show up in my pictures but it sure did this time! Actually I think it showed up too much! lol!
The sentiment is from Buds & Vases, also Gina K Designs.
I used a several different spellbinder dies - Big Scalloped Rectangles, Eyelet Circles, Circles and Iron Works Accents. 
The pattern papers are October Afternoon's Thrift Shop.

We invite you to play along with us and who knows, you might just might win a prize if you do ;-)

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs - Dogwood and Butterfly, Buds and Vases
Ink: Memento, SU
Papers: Gina K, SU, OA
Other: Prisma Pencils, OMS, Pearls, Spellbinders - Big Scalloped Rectangles, Eyelet Circles, Circles, Iron Works Accents.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Loving all the layers. Wonderful use of them! HUGS!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Loving all those layers - very pretty card :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Sharri! I love the colors and papers and all the layers and die cuts!

Donna Hanley said...

Sharri, Beautiful card. Love the colors also.

Darlene Lyons said...

Great card with all the layers! I love the flowers and sparkle. I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you can visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com