Tuesday, February 21

Violin Girl

Hello!
When I saw this new My Favorite Things PI - Violin Girl it reminded me of Abbi playing her viola so of course I had to have it ;-)


I colored her skin, hair, violin and shoes with copics and paper pieced her dress with MME Stella & Rose - Hazel pattern papers.

I am planning on tucking this card in her viola case on a day when she has her lessons just to let her know how well she is doing and how proud I am of her.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Violin Girl
Paper: Bazzill, Gina K Designs, Copic Blending, MME Stella & Rose Hazel
Ink: Memento, Vivid, Copic - E000, 00, 23, 30, 31, 33, 57, 59
Other: Ribbon, Brad, Marvy Flower Punch, Spellbinders Labels 6, MFT - Monarch Border

Thank you for stopping by to see what I am up to today :-)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

This is precious Sharri!!!! Lovely colors and dp you used. My dd plays the violin and thinking I need it too. :)