Monday, December 19

Let is snow in circles

Happy Monday!
Today I have a fun winter card to share with you that was really quick and easy to make.
I used PaperTrey's Holiday Tags stamp set for the circles. They are matted on cork paper which I cut out using a couple different circle dies.
The background is vellum which I embossed with Cuttlebug's Snowflake EF. I also embossed a strip of white paper for the border.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Holiday Circles
Ink: SU
Paper: SU, PTI White, Vellum
Other: Cork Paper, PTI Circle Die, Spellbinders Circles Die, MFT Border Die, Cuttlebug EF, MS Snowflake Punch, Brad.

I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping...Yay!! I only have a couple more things to get which I can pick up in town where it's not so crazy with the Holiday shoppers! Abbi has been checking out the gifts under the tree, trying to guess whats in the packages.She is coming up with some pretty creative questions to ask. I think she is trying to get me to slip up and tell her what's in the packages :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

Sara I. said...

So stunning!! Love the embossed vellum and the whole design is just perfect!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! xx