Wednesday, December 21

Buckled gate fold

Hi!!
How are your holiday preparations going? I am so thankful we will be going to other family homes for the holiday festivities. If anything was going to be at my house, I would be in a total state of panic right now as I would have a lot of cleaning to do in the next couple of days! lol!

I wanted to share another gate fold card I made. I always struggle finding a way to keep them closed other than using a belly band, so I tried something different this time and it worked!.
The label stamp is Layers of Colors Elegant Labels. The sentiment inside the label is Gina K Designs Holiday Hospitality. The two Ornaments are from Some Odd Girls Tree Trimming Kaylee stamp set. The ornaments are colored with copics. Unfortunately I can not share the colors like I usually do because I forgot to write them down :)
Now let me show you what I did to keep the card closed.
I created a buckle closure which I hid behind the image panel so you do not see it when the card is closed. It worked really well at keeping the card closed :)

Card Supplies:
Stamps: SOG - Tree Trimming Kaylee, LOC - Elegant Labels, GKD - Holiday Hospitality
Paper: SU
Ink: SU, Memento
Other: Spellbinders Labels 16 & Floral Doily Motifs, Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

AWESOME! Beautiful card and wonderful idea! Blessings to you!