Thursday, December 15

Gatefold Holiday

Hi!
Today I would to share my card with you for the Twisted Thursday challenge on the Outlawz Challenge Group.  This week our challenge is to create Gate Fold cards using holiday colors. 
It has been a long time since I have made a gatefold card so I had fun with this challenge. I used several stamp sets for the card. The label stamp is Elegant Labels by Layers of Color. The poinsettia is Winter Whites and Greens by Penny Black. The sentiment is Cozy Friends by Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I love it when you can easily mix and match stamps from other companies.
The poinsettia is colored with copics, R22, R24, R27, R29/YG0000, YG03, YG21, YG23, YG25.
I used my favorite Cheery Lynn Die, Fanciful Flourish. 
Here is a picture of the card when it's open. I kept the inside fairly simple.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Layers of Color, Sweet N Sassy Stamps, Penny Black
Ink: SU, Copics
Paper: SU, Copic Blending
Other: Spellbinders - Labels16, Cuttlebug EF, Cheery Lynn Die, Ribbon, Gold Cord, Pearls, Gold Doily.

Come check out the other DT gatefold cards and we hope you will be inspired to play along with our challenge this week.!

Enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous holiday gatefold card, Sharri!

Sandy said...

Beautiful combination of stamps and die cuts, Love that leafy flourish, Love the red, green a
& white combo. A gorgeous gatefold,
Sandy

Cindy :) said...

beautiful card Sharri, I am looking forward to this challenge, I have something in mind ;) yay
ty for visiting my blog to check out my angel ornament tutorial, can' wait to see what you make :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty Sharri, I love all the embellishments around the sentiment! The scrolls makes it pop! Love it! Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all, I love this work in this web site, you are contributing with great writing! This web site is much enlightening!
I´m Ane, I Live on Barcelona, so I am going to be a fan of this web page, My interests may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them off course I like football as well as fishing, and I also listen a lot Him on my parties, I´m without boyfriend now so male users....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating It did not worked out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I already mentioned I really enjoy this page I also have a board just as you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about no deposit poker bonus....:)
I will also have to apologize for my language it was the only way I get to talk with you....Kisses to everybody, Bye bye

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card, Sharri!! Love the scrolls!