Thursday, October 20

Sketchy Halloween

Happy Thursday!
It's time for another Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz. This week we have a sketch for you to use on your project. And we have a twist for you...not only does your project need to follow the sketch but we want your project to also have a Halloween theme. What do you think? Are you up for the challenge?
This is the sketch we would like you to use -
And here is my sample -

The image is a digi by Anne's Digital Art. I added a base coat of light colored copics then used my prisma pencils to add the shading. The pattern paper is Basic Grey's Eerie.
The sentiment is Gina K Designs Fanciful Fall and I cut it out using PTI's Double Banner.
I felt this little gal should have some sparkle so I covered her pumpkin suit and hat in stickles. I also added a coat of crystal lacquer to her shoes.
Here is a close-up so you can see how her costume sparkles ;-)
I hope you come check out our challenge this week and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Thursday!


Card Supplies - Stamps: Anne's Digital Art digi, GKD fanciful Fall/Ink: Copics, SU/Paper: SU, GKD, PTI, Basic Grey/Other: Prisma Pencils, OMS, Buttons, Twine, Spellbinders Circles, PTI Double Banner Die, Stickles, Crystal Lacquer.

No comments: