Monday, October 17

Love letter

Happy Monday my crafty friends!
Have you every colored a bunch of images at one time, set them aside to use on a project and then forgot about them?
I do that a lot! I recently came across this SOG image I had colored over a month ago...
This gal is Love Letter Kaylee. I thought it would fun to add a little envelop with a letter sticking out to the design of the card. For the envelop, I dug out my SU mini envelop template and used spellbinders scalloped tag and labels 23 for the sentiment I tucked inside. 
The paper are MME - Lime Twist Fly a Kite.
Copics I used to color Kaylee are - R32, 35, 37, 37, 39/BG10, 11, 13, 18/E000, 00, 35, 40, 41/Y23/YR23.

I am entering this in the following challenge
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes

Enjoy the rest of your Monday and I hope you stop back to visit soon!



Card Supplies- Stamps: Some Odd Girl, Layers of Colors/Paper: MME, GKD, Bazzill, Copic Blending/Ink: SU, Copics/Other: Buttons, Lace, Twine, Eyelet, Seam Binding, Stickles, Spellbinders Labels 23 and Scalloped Tags.

1 comment:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Love the bright colors!!!!!!!! Well done :) Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!