Friday, May 27

Shapely Sunflower

Happy Friday!
It's been a long work week let me tell ya so I am really looking forward to a nice long weekend!
I have been having fun playing around making shaped cards with some of my spellbinder dies. This card is made using the Labels 21 dies. Isn't that a fun shape for a card?
The sunflower is from Gina K Designs Autumn Beauty stamp set. I colored it with copics - YG05, YG07, YG09/Y32,Y35, Y39/E23, E27, E29. I added stickles to the leaves and petal for some sparkling bling to match my rhinestone embellies ;o)
Thank you so much for swinging by and enjoy your Friday!

Sharri

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs, MFT
Ink: Memento, Distress Inks, SU, Copic
Paper: Copic X-press It Blending, Gina K Designs, SU, Echo Park - Summer Days
Other: Spellbinders - Labels 21 & Ovals, Stickles, Crystal Lacquer, MFT Dies

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very cool shaped card! Really great design!
hugs, Bren