Saturday, May 28

Hidden Treasures

Hi!
I was going through my crafting area rearranging a few things and came across my forgotten collection of wood mounted sentiment stamps. It was like finding a hidden treasure so of course I had to pull the drawers out, sit on the floor and look through them all...yes, just like a little kid ;o)
As I went through them I set aside the ones I knew I probably wouldn't use again and pulled out a few to use right away.
I forgot how much I loved some of these sentiments. This is one I picked up at a LSS when I got into making mini books and calendar pages. It's a Penny Black stamp called The Best.
I embossed the cardstock with Sizzix Regal Flourishes embossing folder. The bits of pattern paper are Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Collection and I cut out a couple of the butterflies from the pattern paper to adhere to the card.

I hope you have a wonderful day and maybe you will come across a hidden treasure too!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: SU, Bo Bunny
Other: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Labels 20

No comments: