Thursday, March 17

Rock Star

Hiya friends!!!


I hope you are having a fabulous week!!
I have a quick post for you today.
Today I have a card to share with you that was super simple to make. The sentiment and the stars are from the Stars stamp set by Gina K Designs. The sentiment was stamped on white cs with SU Bermuda Bay ink and then cut out with a Spellbinders Star die. The two other stars were stamped on pattern paper and cut out by hand.

The pattern papers are My Minds Eye - True Blue. The cs is SU's Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay and Gina K's Sweet Mango.

Thank you so much for visiting me today and have a wonderful rest of your day!





Card Supplies:
Stamps: Stars
Ink: SU
Paper: My Minds Eye, SU, Gina K
Other: Eyelets, Bakers Twine, Buttons, Star Punch, Star Nestabilities

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh I really love this card. I really like the way your used the eyelets, buttons and twine together. Great card!