Saturday, January 29

Lots of green

Hi!

I am a bit stiff and sore today. A couple of friends and I got together yesterday for our annual bowling tournament for work. We have a ton of fun!
This is probably the only time each year I bowl! lol! I am a terrible bowler! lol! We bring our significant others along with us and like usual my DH ends up bowling for me! Good thing to because my score doesn't look so bad when he bowls *wink*

Anywho, I realized that I had not shared this card with you here on my blog.

I made it early in the month for a challenge on Stamp TV. The challenge was to use 1 new thing on your project. My new thing is the lace. I found it at my local Hobby Lobby store.
I used Gina K's Lovely Labels 2 with a sentiment from the Inspiration Mosiac stamp set for the main focal image on the card. This is my favorite sentiment in the set!

The pattern paper is scraps of Little Yellow Bicycle I had in my scrap drawer. The rest of the papers is Gina K's Pure Luxury Ivory and SU's Wild Wasabi.
Can you see the bit of Wild Wasabi that is embossed behind the label? I used Cuttlebug's Fleur De Lis embossing folder to match the pattern on the dp.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

No comments: