Thursday, February 3

Pink and Teal Flowers

Hiya!!

Those of you that were in the path of the Blizzard/Snow storm, I hope you made it through with any mishaps or problems!

I have a bright colored card to share with you today.
I made this card using this weeks Stamp TV sketch. The flower image and cloth for the shelf is from Gina K's Lovely Shelf stamp set. I colored the flower image with copics, YG03, YG17, YG25/BG01, BG10/RV17, RV19, RV32, RV34, BG72/. I added stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle and a thick coat of crystal lacquer to the jar.
I cut a piece of white paper with a Small Petite Oval die and embossed it with Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Gina K's Tag Lines and was cut out using Long Rectangle dies.

The pattern paper is Cosmo Crickets DeLovely and I paired that up with Gina K's Passionate Pink and SU's Taken with Teal.
Here is a close up of the flowers.

I wanted to share a picture of my front yard after the blizzard.
That is Abbi crawling around on one of the drifts that nearly came up to the top of our 4 ft fence. This drift continued on through the fence and across most of our drive way. Abbi walked along the drift and step right over the fence into the driveway! She had a lot of fun playing in all the drifts! My dogs not so much! They didn't like the snow being taller than they were! lol!


Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today! Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Sharri! Love the embossing and paper piecing. Great colors.