Monday, January 3

Grandma's coat button

Hiya and Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year. I spent New Year's day at my craft table working on the countdown challenges that Gina had on Stamp TV.
What made it more fun was that Abbi made some of the cards right along with me and asked if I would share them with on my blog with my cards. Of course I had to say yes! *smile*.

Our cards today were inspired by the 'Adding a Button to a bow" Challenge.
This is my card...

Stamps: Sung from the Heart
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: SU, Little Yellow Bicycle
Other: Spellbinders - Squares/Label/ Fancy Tag, Ribbon, Buttons
The toaster is from the Sung from the Heart stamp set. I did a combination of coloring with copics and paper piecing. The copics I used are E71, E74, E77/E51, E53/E34/B93.
The dp is from Little Yellow Bicycle which I picked up at my local Archiver's store.
The button I added to my bow is from a jar of buttons that were my Grandmother's. I remember her having a winter coat that looked like this button.

This is Abbi's card...She picked out a couple different pieces of pattern paper and colored all of her toaster in using her Prisma markers.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you stop back soon!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love these two, love the first one the most, love how you paper pieced that toaster. And that design paper is too perfect. :)

lisa808 said...

Super cute toaster image. Great mother/daughter crafting team!