Friday, December 31

Bee mine

Hiya!

How are you celebrating New Years Eve? We are going to go to an early dinner and a movie here in town. The movie we are seeing is Yogi Bear. I just loved that Cartoon as a kid and was tickled when Abbi said she wanted to see the movie.
Have you all put away your Christmas stamps now that the Christmas Holiday's are over? I have and now I am inspired to play with my Valentine stamps! How about you?
Today's card uses one of the adorable Pure Innocence images by My Favorite Things.

This PI image is called Honey Bee and I turned into a Valentine Honey Bee. *wink*
She is stamped on Copic X-press It paper and colored with copics.
I added stickles to her wings and hearts. I used a clear glitter pen to watercolor her hat and the pink stripes.
The tree is a Die-namic by MFT called Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio.
Underneath the tree is grass cut out with the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass die. Tucked in the grass are heart that I cut out with the spellbinders hearts dies. The smaller hearts on the tree are punch out with a hand held punch.
The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Bittersweet and the cardstock is SU's Rose Red and Early Espresso.

Card Supplies:
Stamps:
My Favorite Things
Paper: SU, Basic Grey, Copic X-press It
Ink: Memento, SU, Copics:
R81, R83, R85 - stripes and hat/RV0000. RV000, RV00 - wings, tights and sleeves/E70, E71, E74, E77 - stripes and shoes/E29, E53, E59 - Hair/E000, E00, R20 - skin/W00 - shadows
Other: Spellbinders - Rectangles, Hearts, Heart Hand Punch,
Stickles, Glitter Pen, Die-namic Dies


I really love and appreciate all of your visits - Thank you!!!
I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Years Eve! See you all next year!

1 comment:

Kay S said...

This is SO cute! Love the hearts in the grass and the little "honey bee" is so sweet all done up in pink!