Tuesday, January 4

CAS shimmer

Good morning!

How are you all today? Boy was it hard to go back to work yesterday after being off over the Holidays! Not only did I come back to over 1100 emails but the day just dragged! I am positive today will be better...it's one day closer to the weekend after all! lol!

I have another card I made for the Stamp TV countdown challenges. Hopefully you will not get tired of them because I have 5 more to share after todays card. *smile*.
This one is for the Shimmer Background challenge and Abbi made a card for this one too.
Here is my card...
I kept this card pretty simple.
After embossing the lighter blue cs with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, I colored the flowers with a clear glitter pen and the flourished stems with a green Spica pen.
The sentiment is from You are not Alone. I cut it out and matted it with a few different spellbinders Dies - Circles, Blossoms 2 and Labels 14.
To be honest, I am not sure I like this one. I think it's the green flourished stems that I am having a problem with. Maybe if I had used the clear glitter pen for them I would be happier with it.

Here is Abbi's card...
She picked out her own papers but used the same design as I did for my card.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments: