Wednesday, December 29

Baking friends

Hi!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!!! I sure did! We were able to spend a lot of time with my family and my husbands family for the Holidays which doesn't happen often enough for me!
I am off work this week so Abbi and I have been having a lot of fun together playing with her new gifts and just hanging out together. Today we met up with her sister Ashley and my Mom to do a bit of shopping and then lunch.
Abbi spent some of her Christmas money today so while she was busy with her newest toys, I was able to sneak away for a bit to make a card. It's been over a week since I have been able to sit down at my craft table which for us crafters seems like forever - right? lol!

The card I made was inspired by this weeks 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. The challenge is Anything Goes and you can read all about it here.

Stamps: Stampavie, The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento, SU, Copics
Paper: SU, Gina K, Little Yellow Bicycle
Other: Rectangle Nestibilities, Glitter Pen, Glaze Pen,
Crystal Lacquer, Ribbon, Sticker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This darling image is called Baking a Treat by Gillian Roberts from Stampavie.
I stamped the image on Copic X-press It paper and colored it with copics. V91, V93, V95 -shirt, bow, hair bands/E000, E00, R11 - skin/E25, E31, E53 - hair/ E30, E31, W1, R81 - bear/E50, E51 - chef hat, eggs/W1, W2, W3 - egg carton/W8, W7, W6 - shoes/ B0000, B000, B00 - bowl/E74, E77, E79 - Batter.
I added a thick coat of crystal lacquer to the bowl and used a clear glaze pen to add shine to the eggs and her shoes. I used a glitter pen on the bow, hair ties, the bears paws and the lines on the hat.
The sentiment is from a set called Sweet Tooth by The Greeting Farm
The pattern paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the rest of the cardstock is SU and Gina K. I added a ribbon and the sticker in the center is also by Little Yellow Bicycle.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your evening!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Sharri this is adorable. Wonderful coloring and the design paper is so perfect with this image. And where did you ever get that sugar center for the bow?? just fabulous.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this adorable card...what great design and coloring. Just love that bear in the chef's hat...soooo cute. Just a great card in every way. Have a Happy New Year!

lisa808 said...

Family time & crafting time--what a way to spend the week!

Cute card!