Thursday, October 28

Fun with Flowers

Hello stampers!!


I have another quick post for you this morning to share another card I made a while ago but have not posted on my blog.

Stamps: Fun Year Round
Ink: Memento
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Vellum
Other: Prisma pencils, OMS, Ribbon, Brads Flower Punch, Circle Punch

I randomly stamped the flowers from Fun Year Round on a piece of vellum with fresh snow ink. After the ink dried, I flipped the vellum over and colored the backside of the flower with prisma pencils and oms. I love how this turned out and can see doing this again for a stained glass effect.

The cardstock is all Gina K's Pure Luxury papers, White, Lovely Lavender and Vibrant Violet.
I finished off the card with brads, ribbon and a punched out flower to hold me sentiment which is also from the Fun Year Round set.

Thanks for checking in with me today!!

No comments: