Wednesday, October 27

Sweet Treats for you.

Hello Stampers!

I have a Halloween treat holder to share with you today. Originally I had made this for the MFT Stamp Club but read the challenge wrong. The challenge was to decorate a gift sack or treat bag. Well I made a treat holder that is not a bag. LOL!  I will have to make sure I read those challenges carefully next time.


I used Spellbinders Labels 16 to make the box. I cut out 5 labels using the biggest die and took 4 of them and lined them up on my score pal with he center points at 4 1/4 then scored the label at 5 1/2 and at 3 inches. The last die, I scored diagonally at each corner. Before gluing the sides together, I ran each label through the cracked embossing folder. The folder is a Tim Holtz sizzix one. I just love the look of this one, don't you?

On the cover I used 3 different Dienamic dies. The Rolled Rose, the Leaf Trio which comes with the Sheltering Tree die and the Oval Chain Border dies which I cut in half and rolled around a pencil to make it look like a vine.

Here is a picture with the top on the treat holder.
Supplies: Spellbinders labels 16,
Sizzix Cracked Embossing Folder,
Dienamic dies 
As soon as I finished taking pictures of this, my daughter claimed this little basket of treats as her own and I haven't seen it since! lol!

Thanks you so much for stopping by, I appreciate it!!

4 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

This treat holder is adorable...how very creative. I don't have all the dies that you used but I will have to try adapting what I have. Thanks for the inspiration....could see for use for Thanksgiving treats too. Thanks for sharing.

Patti J said...

Beautiful treat holder! And the absolute perfect compliment, is when a family member claims what you have made! Great job!!!

Becky said...

Girl this is just fabulous. I love it! Love the embossing folder, another item to put on my wish list :).

lisa808 said...

Love your pumpkin treat holder!