Monday, June 21

Should I keep or sell

Hello and Happy Monday!

I have been considering selling off a lot of my Stampin' Up stamp sets since I rarely use them now. So I have been going through them and I have been setting aside some of my favorites trying to decide if I should keep them or go ahead and sell them.
I pulled another one out while tackling my pile of scrap papers. Today I am sharing a couple cards I made with Petal Prints.
I used the same design for both cards along and papers from my scraps.

After making the cards, I am still undecided about selling this set. lol! Does that mean I should keep it?

Thank you for checking in with me today, I really appreciate you doing so!

Card Supplies: SU Petal Prints, Gina K Holiday Greetings, SU - Pattern Paper, Only Orange, Pink Pirouette, Gina K - Bubblegum Pink, SU Markers, MS Border Punch, SU Ribbon, Marvy Leaf Punch, Buttons, Misc Orange Ribbon.

3 comments:

Tina Gilliland said...

Sell Sell... and send me the cards! LOL Beautiful cards!!!!!

Betty Benton said...

If you're undecided, you should keep it! You can always decide to sell it later.Makes a gorgeous card though!

Theresa said...

If in doubt, you should keep awhile longer. Nothing worse than having regrets later after you get rid of something.