Monday, June 21

Should I keep or sell

Hello and Happy Monday!

I have been considering selling off a lot of my Stampin' Up stamp sets since I rarely use them now. So I have been going through them and I have been setting aside some of my favorites trying to decide if I should keep them or go ahead and sell them.
I pulled another one out while tackling my pile of scrap papers. Today I am sharing a couple cards I made with Petal Prints.
I used the same design for both cards along and papers from my scraps.

After making the cards, I am still undecided about selling this set. lol! Does that mean I should keep it?

Thank you for checking in with me today, I really appreciate you doing so!

Card Supplies: SU Petal Prints, Gina K Holiday Greetings, SU - Pattern Paper, Only Orange, Pink Pirouette, Gina K - Bubblegum Pink, SU Markers, MS Border Punch, SU Ribbon, Marvy Leaf Punch, Buttons, Misc Orange Ribbon.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Sell Sell... and send me the cards! LOL Beautiful cards!!!!!

Betty Benton said...

If you're undecided, you should keep it! You can always decide to sell it later.Makes a gorgeous card though!

Theresa's Studio said...

If in doubt, you should keep awhile longer. Nothing worse than having regrets later after you get rid of something.