Friday, June 18

Puter generated happy birthday

Hello and Happy Friday!!
Today's card uses Gina K's Tech Talk Stamp set. I don't know about you but I love my laptop and this set has such fun sentiments and images that fit perfectly on the laptop screen or images that you can used to create a desk for the laptop.
I chose to use the laptop alone on this card with the birthday wish on the screen. I added a thick coat of Crystal Lacquer over the screen and the touch pad for a more realistic look.
The pattern papers have been in my scraps for quite some time so I can not put a name to them but the cardstock other than the white is all SU, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and Not Quite Navy.
I used my new Square Lattice embossing folder for the green paper behind the 'puter. Love the look of that folder!

Have a wonderful rest of your day and thank you for stopping by!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Tech Talk
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: White PL, SU, Misc Pattern Paper from scraps
Other: Rectangle Nestibilities, Crystal Lacquer.

No comments: