Thursday, June 17

Foam Flowers

Hello!
While making cards using up my scrap papers, I decided to ink ink up another of my Stampin' Up sets that I am on the fence about selling. This one is called Priceless.
I was drawn towards the flourish stamp in this set so used it to make the stem/leaves for my fun foam flowers. I cut them out with a sizzix die in my die cutting machine. The die cut through the foam beautifully! The papers are from my scraps. The pattern papers are SU as is the brown (Chocolate Chip). The rest is Gina K's Bubblegum Pink and White PL papers.

Since I was only drawn to the flourish stamp, I have decided put this set in my to sell pile.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Card Supplies: SU Priceless, SU Pattern Paper, SU Chocolate Chip, Gina K - Bubblegum Pink, White PL, Sizzix Die, EK Border Punch, Fun Foam, Ribbon, Brads, Oval Nestibilities

No comments: