Wednesday, June 16

Butterfly blossom

Happy Wednesday my Friends!

I hope your week is going fabulously!!!
Today's card uses another Gina K stamp set, Hope Grows, which was released in May. The butterfly was colored with copics, R08, YR07, YR04 and YR12. The sentiment is also from Hope Grows and is cut out with Spellbinders Labels 9.
The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Ambrosia and I paired it up with Gina K's White, Sweet Mango and Black Onyx pl papers. The gray is SU's Going Gray.
I finished off the card with a ribbon bow, prima, brad and punched leaf branches.

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog today!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Hope Grows
Paper: Basic Grey - Ambrosia, Gina K - White, Sweet Mango, Black Onyx pl papers, SU - Going Gray
Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog
Other: Ribbon, Prima, Brad, Leaf Branch Punch, Spellbinders Labels 9

1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

I love this card. The warm reds and oranges with the neutral gray, white and black is so appealing, and the Ambrosia papers are perfect. LOVE the Labels Nine nesties!! Lovely card!