Tuesday, June 15

Promised stars

Hi!

I sat down at my craft table this weekend and decided to tackle the pile of scrap papers, both pattern paper and cardstock. Now I am a slow crafter and am lucky if I can finish two cards in a day and by day I mean more than 6 hours of craft time. I actually completed 10 cards this weekend and have another 7 started. I just need to add images and embellishments to them.
I still can not believe I got that many made and I really did not spend more than 3-4 hours a day at my crafting table.
I forced myself to use images that did not need any or very much coloring which gave me the chance to pull out some stamp sets that I have not used in a while.

So over then next several days I will be sharing these cards with you.
Today I would like to share one of the more masculine cards in the bunch. I used Gina K's Stars stamp set. The stars were stamped with craft pumpkin pie ink on black onyx pl paper and heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder. The sentiment is also from the Stars stamp set and cut out using spellbinders scalloped tags.
The pattern paper is Basic Greys Archaic.

Thanks you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Stars
Paper: Basic Grey - Archaic, Gina K - Ivory, Black Onyx, Sweet Mango
Ink: Craft Pumpkin Pie, Tuxedo Black
Other: Buttons, ribbon, Twine, Jumbo eyelet, Holographic EP

No comments: