Thursday, April 8

Pink and brown sparkly bees

Hello!
It's that time of the week for another Blast from the Past Challenge.
This week we are adding glitter to a project or card. You can read all about this challenge and the other challenges going here.

I used stamps from A Beautiful Life. The Frame was stamped twice. Once on White cs and another the white pattern paper with the dots. The Tulips stamped on the white cs were colored with copic and cut out. The inside of the frame was cut out from the of pattern paper and I pieced the tulips to this frame and popped the frame up on another piece of pattern paper.
I stamped the sentiment with Rich Cocoa ink, cut it with Oval Nestibilites and glued it to the center of the frame. I added Doodlebug Glitter around the outside and center of the frame using a Quickie Glue Pen. The bees were also stamped with Rich Cocoa ink, cut out and covered with glitter.
The base of the card is Chocolate Kiss and Lipstick Red.

Here is the inside of the card. The sentiment on the inside is also from A Beautiful Life.


I hope you will be able to join me for this weeks challenge. If you do, please be sure to upload your project to the Stamp TV Gallery with a tag of STVBPSLS06 so you are entered in the drawing for a free stamp set.

Thank you for checking in with me, I appreciate it!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: A Beautiful Life
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Copics (R22, R24, R27. R29, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99)
Paper: White Couture, Gina K - Lipstick Red and Chocolate Kiss, Basic Grey - Infuse
Other: Doodlebug Glitter, Oval Nestibilities, Quickie Glue Pen

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Another beauty!

Brenda said...

Sharri this is gorgeous!!! I love glitter, but I don't use it often enough. I really like the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful.