Sunday, April 11

Happy Spring card kit hop

Hi!

I am so thrilled because tonight several Gina K Designers are joining together to share samples for the Happy Spring stamp set.
My favorite image from this set is this water pump with the water flowing into the little pond.
I stamped the image on Shimmery White cs with Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics. I added stickles to the water to give it some shimmer and sparkle. To make the flower, I punched out 3 different sizes using my Marvy flower punches, snipped up the petals to add dimension and layered them on top of each other. Behind the flower I created an outline of the petals using Black Scrappers Floss.
I used Gina's PL papers, Ocean Mist and Black Onyx. The pattern papers are from DCWV.
This is how I finished the inside of the card.

Please visit the following blogs to check out the other designer's projects tonight:
The free card kit will be available with every purchase of the Happy Spring stamp set until Thursday, April 22nd at 10pm when the new card kit stamp set is released! Be sure to take advantage of the freebie while it's available!

Also, remember to enter your project for GinaK's Illustrator Challenge by Monday April 12th at 8pm! We can't wait to see who the next Guest designer will be for April's release!

Thanks for stopping in tonight and enjoy the rest of the Happy Spring hop!
Card Supplies:
Stamp: Happy Spring
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Copics (T2, T4, T5, T6, C1, C2, C3, C4, B000, B00, B01, E13, E15, E17, E18, R02, R05, R14, R24, R27, YG17, YG03)
Paper: Black Onyx, Ocean Mist, Shimmery White, DCWV
Other: Labels 11, Marvy Flower Punches, Fern Punch, Brads, Ribbon, Scrappers Floss, Stickles.

14 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the shimmering water~~very nice!

Tina said...

Beautiful colors, Sharri and I love the glimmer!!

Jennie said...

Fab design Sharri! Love hte scrappers floss (first time I have ever heard of that..but so cool behind the flower!) Great colors and design :o)

Selma said...

Gorgeous Sharri. I love the way you gave sparkle to the water and your flower is so pretty.

Lagene said...

Beautiful card, Love that flower!

Cheryl O said...

What a darling and well coordinated card!! You did a great job putting this all together....lots of hard work went into this beauty!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Sharri! Love the colors, papers and embellishments! Fantastic coloring!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. All of the details are beautiful and I like the flower outline that you made around the flower. Thanks for sharing.

joy said...

The colors you used and the colors of the dp you chose give your card great depth! Beautiful job.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card. Love the flower. An, the water looks so real.

Peggie said...

Very pretty. Neat flower. Nice and bright.

Monica said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Beautiful card!! I LOVE it! I'll be coming back... your work is inspiring!

Carolina said...

What a great color combo and your water scene is just so perfect...just beautifully colored!

joy said...

Love your flower element! It is so different - I would love to use this idea!