Saturday, October 17

Silver Christmas Tree

Happy Saturday!

It has been a busy but fun weekend so far. Last night we spent some time with my Mother and Father in-law and this morning I spent some time with a good friend stamping, the afternoon with my dd, Abbi stamping and now we are getting ready to go to a play.

Before I head out the door, I wanted to share this card I made a couple of days ago.
I used the Christmas Tree image from A Very Merry Christmas. It was stamped on In the Navy cs with versamark and heat embossed with silver ep. Then I colored in the ornaments with Prisma pencils and re-colored with a clear glaze pen. I love navy and silver together for Christmas cards. The brad on the ribbon is one I have had lying around for quite sometime.

Have a wonderful rest of your evening. Tomorrow I will share one of the card I made with Kay today.
hugs,



Card Supplies:
Stamps: A Very Merry Christmas
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Brushed Silver, In the Navy
Accessories: Silver ep, SU Silver Ribbon, Rhinestone brad, Prisma Pencils, Sissix ef, Clear Glaze Pen, SU Border Punch

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How gorgeous is this on the navy! Love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers! Over the top gorgeous!

Patti J. said...

Absolutely stunning! So classy!!! Sounds like it's been a wonderful Saturday full of blessings!!!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Sharri! Love the silver with the navy, very striking!

craftieodmae said...

this is so gorgeous!!! I lvoe the colors, and that tree is amazing!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Sharri. I love the silver and navy and your layout is very pretty.

Chrisd said...

This one is so lovely. I love the colors you chose.

A Consuming Passion said...

Love your Silver Christmas Tree Sharri and teamed with Navy it looks very elegant!