Friday, September 25

Teachers Rule

Hi!

Did everyone have a nice Friday? I for one am glad the work week is over and the weekend is here. My daughters school is having an open house tomorrow to celebrate 30 years and also for moving into a new facility.
The card I am sharing today is one I made for Abbi to give to her teacher tomorrow.
The images and sentiment are from Gina K's Back to School. The are stamped with memento's tuxedo black ink and colored with koh-i-noor pencils and oms and cut out with deckled rectangle nestibilities.
Here is the inside of the card.
Have a wonderful rest of your evening!
hugs,
Card details:
Stamps: Back to School
Ink: memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: DCWV, Ruby Red, Ballet Blue, White Pure Luxury
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Star EF

5 comments:

Selma said...

Sharri this is such a cute card. I'm sure her teacher will cherish it.

Linda said...

Sharri, this is a beautiful card. I teach first grade. I had grandparent hour today in my classroom. We had a lovely time. I am sure your daughter's teacher will love the card you made. I know I would. Thanks for doing something so nice for a teacher.I saw your card on the gallery at Stamp TV.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is over the top cute! You must have put hours into it!

Enfys said...

Super card Sharri, it must be so lovely to be a teacher and have all this appreciation - I was a nurse, nobody ever made me a card - sniff
hugs
En x

Regina said...

This is a wonderful card!
Enjoy the weekend!
Sweet greetings - Regina